At Interactive Care Agency, we begin the care process by reviewing your needs through discussions with involved family members; when necessary we consult with the physician(s) of the care recipient, social workers, hospitals, or nursing home staff. Next, working in conjunction with the family, we develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs. We match your needs to the best possible caregiver, bring them to your home and ask you to participate in the selection process.
Interactive Care Agency Care Services
- 24-Hours Care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Assist with community outings
- Assist with ambulation to prevent falls
- Assist with feeding to prevent aspiration
- Assist with doctor’s appointment and errands
- Assist with meal preparation and eating to improve nutrition
- Assist with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing/showering, dressing and toilet hygiene to improve activities of daily living.
- Home Safety Assessment
- Assist with medication management to help stabilize the condition
- Laundry/Folding, Vacuuming
- Live-in Services provided
- Personalized Exercise/ Activity Program
- Pet Care
- Provide companionship to prevent depression
- Respite Care
- Short or Long Term Care Service
- More Contact Us
The causes of falls are known as risk factors. Although no single risk factor causes all falls, the greater the number of risk factors to which an individual is exposed, the greater the probability of a fall and the more likely the results of the fall will threaten the person’s independence.
Many of these risk factors are preventable. As obvious as it may sound, a lack of knowledge about risk factors and how to prevent them contributes to many falls. Some people believe that falls are a normal part of aging, and as such are not preventable. Lack of knowledge leads to lack of preventive action, resulting in falls.
Discussed below are five key risk factors of falls among older adults. Preventive measures for each factor are briefly listed. No attempt is made to provide a comprehensive description of preventive measures. Refer to the references listed at the end of this fact sheet for more detailed information. To learn more about how Interactive Care Agency can assist you or your loved ones with fall preventions, please. Contact Us
Home Helper Services
- Provide Home Management Services
- Promotes Independence
- Provide Quality Care
- Our agency works with individuals with various diagnoses or diseases.
- 24 hours services
- Provides Living Care
- Our Agency have Flexible shifts
- Assist with walking
- Assist with basic psychosocial tasks – Encourages clients to engage in previous or current leisure activities, Community outings .
- Assist with basic ADL’s – grooming, oral hygiene, bathing/showering, dressing, toilet hygiene, feeding/eating, range of motion.
- Assist with light home management tasks – cleaning, laundry/folding, shopping, meal preparation, vacuuming.
- Help promotes basic cognitive tasks – level of arousal, orientation and recognition.
What to Expect
Our agency provides one and one care for optimal outcome. It is a 24 hours service agency that works tirelessly around the clock to meet the client and family needs. The benefit of our agency over a long-term facility or a convalescent home is that our staff provides exceptional care in the convenient of the client’s home. Trusting in our agency will bring peace of mind and prevent unexplained incidents that occur to clients while residing at long term facilities or convalescent homes. With elderly clients, providing care at their homes will be beneficial in regards to comfort, familiarity and convenience.
Acceptance in needing help
The hardest thing for a family, an elderly person, or anyone else is to trust in a stranger to take care of them or their loved ones in their home. That we are quite aware of. Another difficulty is for individuals to give up their independence. It is especially hard for a healthy active person that requires even the slightest assistance to think about receiving help. On the other hand, it is difficult for families or individuals that require greater assistance to be true to them to seek help. We know in those difficult times bringing in outside help requires planning and sacrifices to families and friends.