Every single day, families are struggling to cope. Many are raising children, working demanding jobs, and trying to care for a senior family member. Advances in medicine and healthier lifestyles help elderly and seniors live longer and continue to live more productive lives. But the numbers also tell another story. More and more children need to help care for their parents. Women, especially, are caught between balancing the care of their parents with piano lessons and Little League for the kids, a full-time job, church, community, and volunteer activities. These family caregivers eventually run out of hours in the day; the stress becomes too great and the balance is broken. That’s where we as an agency come in.
As a dedicated agency, we can help these families restore balance, order and peace to their lives and help their loved ones remain at home.
Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. That’s why, when you provide care with the Interactive Care Agency, you become a staff member Who Cares.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges, both physical and emotional. As a Home CAREGiver, you’ll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Requires a current California Drivers License
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- 1 year experience in a healthcare setting and current CPR certificate.
- The position is responsible for providing basic direct and indirect patient care.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. needs responsible and prompt staff.
- Background Check is required for employment with Interactive Care Agency
Interactive Care Agency is always looking for experienced and qualified care professionals to provide care and support to our clients and their families. To inquire about Employment Opportunities with Interactive Care Agency, please Apply Today.
If you are having difficulties with application forms and process, please fill free to Contact Us so that we can assist you in the process.